Mornington Peninsula Travel and Flights
Flights and Travel into Mornington Peninsula
If you're planning to visit the beautiful Mornington Peninsula in Victoria, Australia, there are several ways to get there depending on your starting point. Here are a few common travel methods:
If you're coming from a distant location, the nearest major airport is Melbourne Airport (Tullamarine). From there, you can take a domestic flight to Moorabbin Airport or Avalon Airport, which are both closer to Mornington Peninsula.
If you prefer driving, you can reach Mornington Peninsula from Melbourne in approximately 1-2 hours. Take the Eastlink Tollway or Nepean Highway south-east until you reach the peninsula.
By Public Transport:
If you want to use public transportation, you have a couple of options:
- Train & Bus: Take a train from Melbourne to Frankston, which is the last stop on the Frankston line. From Frankston, you can catch the 788 bus that travels along the Mornington Peninsula.
- Ferry: You can also take a ferry from Sorrento to Queenscliff, which is a scenic way to travel to Mornington Peninsula if you are coming from the Great Ocean Road area or the Bellarine Peninsula.
Once you have arrived at Mornington Peninsula, there are various transportation options to explore the region comfortably:
- Car Rental: Hiring a car allows you to conveniently explore the area at your own pace.
- Public Transport: Mornington Peninsula has a bus network that connects different towns and attractions. Check the local schedules and routes.
- Tours: Joining organized tours is a popular choice to visit multiple attractions and have a guide provide insights about the region.
By following any of these travel options, you will be able to reach and explore the stunning Mornington Peninsula in Victoria, Australia!
How to get Sale and Discount Flights for Mornington Peninsula locals and Victoria visitors
Through an agreement we have between our trusted travel network partner Kayak and www.morningtonpeninsula.info we are delighted to offer you Heavily Discounted Flights and Car Hire. Here you can use the same services most Travel Agents use without the price markup. Enjoy :-) Simply Visit..